- A User can set their own unavailability.
- An Administrators can set the unavailability of anybody.
Once the unavailability date range is set, if the person is in a current rota, their name will appear with a red exclamation mark icon. The rota can be edited and a substitute person put on the rota.
If the rota has not yet been generated then the person will not appear in future rotas during the unavailability date range.
If a rota is regenerated then the unavailability of a person will be taken into account. They will not appear in the regenerated rota if they are not available.
How to Set Availability
- Select the person from the people list
- Click the green Add dates button
- Choose the start date for the unavailability
- Choose the end date for the unavailability
- Click Save
Watch the How to… Video:
For best viewing quality view in HD, full screen.